Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50. Arguably the most recognizable entertainer in the world, Jackson is best known for the groundbreaking Thriller, which remains the bestselling album of all time. From his young stardom as the lead voice of the Jackson 5 to his adorable portrayal of the Scarecrow in The Wiz, Jackson demonstrated an incomparable talent that sparked early, burned brightly, and leaves an incalculable musical legacy behind.
Discussions about Michael Jackson
ILoveGadgets says:
I too grew up listening to Michael Jackson starting with the Jackson 5 when I was little. I remember my excitement many, many years later when Billy Jean came out and how ground breaking that felt to me. Same for Thriller. I remember how important it was to me to watch the World Premier launch of the video. I was and still am such a tremendous music lover. Music that affects me gives me chill bumps to this day. Sorry that you left so young and so early. With his passing and Farrah Fawcett, it is like a part of my childhood died.
Jordan says:
I'm just a nine year old girl. I grew up on Micahel Jackson's music. All I can say is, "I love Michael Jackson". He is truely the King of Pop. God bless Michael. Rest in peace. You will be remembered forever!
N. Williams says:
Yes, he was troubled. Yes, he was accused of molesting children. Yes, he was eccentric. Yes, he was ashamed of being Black (other than when it was convenient not to be). But I'm still shocked and saddened that he is gone. He was a great entertainer, at one point a great humanitarian but a tortured soul. I pray he is in a better place. Leave the judging to our makers. Send good thoughts through to his family so they can get through this difficult time. God bless you Michael.
Gwendolyn V. Schilling says:
Michael Jackson will never be forgotten, he'll always be loved by all of us loyal fans. To the many evil slim who tormented him in life, you're responsible for his death, your lives will forever be cursed with as much torment, hatred, scorn, and terrible circumstances as you caused him. I don't feel one bit sorry for you, I hope you never have a peaceful moment in life !!!!!!
princess RN says:
He will be missed. At least his music will live on and on.
Mary Ann Nietz says:
I grew up with Michael Jackson, and I will never forgot the incrediable artist he was. He will live on in our hearts as the greatest pop star of all times. The horriable people that caused his death, I don't feel sorry for. They will get there turn for what they did to a beautiful person Michael Jackson was.
mediclady says:
Michael Jackson was a legend with his talent.............but unfortunately it doesn't alter the fact that he was accused numerous times of messing with children. We will never know if it was true or not, but he certainly paid alot of bucks out of court.....if memory serves me right.
My heart goes out to the entire Jackson family...........as it goes out to the families that accused him, if those accusations were true.
K. Terrell says:
I remember having biggest on michael wher thriller came out i could walk but poster of him without staring .I BOUGHT 4 COPIES OF THRILLER AND HAD HUNDER PICTURE OF HIM ON MY WALL .i'm just heartbrokening and sad
Wendy L. Walker says:
I've never lived in a world without Michael Jackson... this is unbelievable and heartbreaking. Aside from his personal life, he was one of the greatest entertainers ever to grace this earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment